Carol Lam is responsible for the data flow and data integrity of CWR Real-time Management System (RMSO). This includes managing the extensive network of local and international CWR real-time monitoring systems, data streams from external organizations and clients, ensuring the continuous operation of all CWR real-time models and the publication of results online. She works with Centre staff on specified software engineering projects, providing expertise in design and implementation of software for the acquisition, management and analysis of data.
• Marina Bay Reservoir Project
• Swan-Canning River Basin On-line
• Water in a Changing Climate Grant 2010-2012
• Commercialisation of CWR Instrumentation
• Deadwood Reservoir Fish Management