Greg plays a major role in all the Centre’s field experiments and is responsible for the maintenance, calibration and deployment of field equipment. Greg installs the Centre’s Lake Diagnostic System in sites around the world : Lake Kinneret (Israel), Lake Como (Italy), Lake Iseo (Italy), and the following locations in Australia - Thomson Reservoir, Swan River and Cockburn Sound. Additionally, Greg troubleshoots for customers and ensures that the system is maintained at a high level of operation. He assists in testing of hardware currently under development at the Centre and is also responsible for the running and maintenance of the centre’s research vessel, Djinnang IV.
• Marina Bay Reservoir Project
• Swan-Canning River Basin On-line
• Water in a Changing Climate Grant 2010-2012
• Commercialisation of CWR Instrumentation
• Hydrodynamic, Coastal Processes and Ecological Modelling Assessment of James Point Port Development